The Man- Killers Review


I'll admit, I haven't heard any Killers songs past Mr. Brightside, so I can't form an opinion on the band itself. But I do know that their new song, The Man, is a definite but good departure. Just like Phoenix's new album Ti Amo, it is a throwback to disco. Phoenix's album was a new take on it, with a lot more synthesizers than most people in the 70s could've afforded.

Image result for the killers the manThe Killers also have their own take on disco. It's a lot more muscular and guitar heavy than Ti Amo, which I like. I think that this song is a really good return to guitar based disco, and sounds very good. Obviously, The Killers are trying to reinvent themselves after not having a major hit in almost 15 years, and this might do the trick.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard - EP- The Neighbourhood Review

Wonderful Wonderful(Deluxe)- The Killers Review

Life Is Beautiful- Coldplay Review