The Sherlocks 11/6

 I was scared I wasn't going to get in, because I had to buy the tickets at the door, but there still were tickets and it was really cheap. Best Behavior opened, a great local Indie band that filled the stage with their energy, and had nice interplay between their instruments, and good vocal harmonies. The Sherlocks played everything off Live For The Moment except Motions, and it all sounded great. The band broke it down after three songs, starting with just an acoustic guitar and then building back up again. I especially liked how well they translated the songs to the stage, with all the awesome riffs and various guitar work done perfectly. It was pretty funny because their parents or relatives from England were there, so one of the Davidson brothers came out with new Doc Martins(they sponsored the show) on and talked to them before the show. I'm really glad I went- both bands were excellent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard - EP- The Neighbourhood Review

Wonderful Wonderful(Deluxe)- The Killers Review

Life Is Beautiful- Coldplay Review