POST !O! - BEST SONGS OF 2017

This is a major milestone for my blog, an eight month project that has meant a tremendous amount to me. I just can't express how much I've enjoyed writing about and listening to all this music, and if you're reading this I hope you're a returning reader, who I'm very grateful for. So to reward you (and mark this MOMENTOUS occasion), I've created a list (not in order) of my favorite songs that came out last year, picked from my previous reviews and playlists. Here we go...


  • Turn- The Wombats
  • You Get Me So High- The Neighbourhood
  • Sigh On A Hurricane- Himalayas
  • Baseball- Hippo Campus
  • Fun- Sir Sly
  • Ice Cream- Kyd The Band
  • Mouth Of The River- Imagine Dragons
  • Escapade- The Sherlocks
  • Will You Be There?- The Sherlocks
  • Live For The Moment- The Sherlocks (I had to restrain myself with this band, not putting all of their songs down was hard)
  • Saturnz Barz- Gorillaz
  • How Did We Get So Dark?- Royal Blood
  • Caroline (I Can't Explain)- The Kents
  • Dress / Undress- QTY
  • White Salsa- Surf Rock Is Dead
  • Man's Not Hot- Big Shaq (hilarious)
  • Czech One- King Krule
  • Blossom- Milky Chance
  • Prague '99- Blaenavon
  • SHC- Foster The People
  • Fire That Burns- Circa Waves

That was exhausting...
I've been thinking of redesigning my TopPopRock playlist to feature more mid 2000s rock (like Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Circa Waves, etc..), so if you could drop a comment with your opinion, it would be greatly appreciated! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard - EP- The Neighbourhood Review

Wonderful Wonderful(Deluxe)- The Killers Review

Life Is Beautiful- Coldplay Review